Name – Trent Lucas(formerly)
Fictional Universe – Wildstorm
Species – Human
Sex – Male
Planet – Earth
Height – 6’5
Weapons – Retracable staff, kamas
- Stormwatch Vol 2 – SW
- The Authority Vol 1 – AV1
- Midnighter Vol 1 – M1
- Grifter and Midnighter – GM
DC Comics New 52/Rebirth
- Midnighter Vol 2 – M2
- Midnighter and Apollo – MA
- Grayson – GRAY
- For feats references in Midnighter Vol 1, issues 2-5 he has his ability to anticipate and counter shut off in M1-2.
- Some durability feats play into Midnighter’s regeneration. Use your own judgment.
- Capable of taking out multiple cloned super humans or CSH in AV1-2. For reference, these CSH are very destructive but not lack any type of durability.
- Kills a CSH with one punch in AV1-2.
- Takes multiple strikes to take out a member of the Gamorra’s Strike Force in AV1-3. These guys are elite compared to the CSH mentioned above. It seems CSH are the guards laid out around Gamorra Tower if it took that many strikes to take down the one guard.
- Breaks sabers with strikes to block them in AV1-7.
- Cleaving and knocking the heads off of supers in AV1-16. Though the durability of these opponents may not be on the level of his own, it’s still impressive.
- Punts kicks a soldier’s head off in M1-1. Does it to Paulus in M1-5.
- Takes out French soldiers in WWI in M1-2.*
- Punches through a Nazi’s head in M1-5.*
- Punches a hole in a cyborg in M1-7.
- Kicks a cybernetic appendage in two in M1-8.
- Beating space mutants is easy in M1-9. He even use a head as weapon after he rips one off.
- Hits hard enough to knock back the metahuman Dawn twice in M1-11. Kicks her a good distance away later in the fight.
- One shots Spangle with his staff in M1-13. I’m assuming it kills him because he is not with the team during Midnighter’s prison break in the next issue.
- Kills a man with one kick to the face in M1-14.
- He kills three different members of Liberty One with a single strike to each one in M1-14.
- Kills Minute Man with a kick in M1-14.
- He punches through a gunmen then follows through into the head of the next one in M2-1.
- Explodes a genetic vamp’s head with a knee strike then chops his head in two after it regenerates in M2-4.
- Beats on some weaponized folklore monsters in M2-5.
- Slices open a Multiplex clone’s throat with his finger tips in M2-6.
- Explodes a homunculus’ head with a palm strike in M2-6.
- Shatters Prometheus‘ helmet and then finishes him off by crushing his head in M2-7.
- Shatters a fun with a head butt in M2-8.
- Kick out Parasite’s teeth in M2-10.
- Rocks Mawzir with a flying knee in MA2. This doubles as a speed feet because he quickly kicks the demon’s gun to aim it at itself before Midnighter lands.
- Shatters a wooden door and launches the demon behind it back in MA3. He then punches his fist through its head.
- Easily slaughters demons while in Hell in MA3.
- Breaks the necks of two CSH with one hand in AV1-1.
- Punches through a soldier’s chest and takes out his heart in AV1-21.
- Kicks a time stream cop hard enough without killing to launch him about 25ft in the air in M1-3.*
- Rips heads and limbs from cyborgs in M1-7.
- Rips off cybernetics parts from some thugs in M1-8. He does it again later when fighting the scientist that built them.
- Breaks free of Draggletail’s tentacles while both are are pinned in M1-12.
- Easily throws a refrigerator in M1-17.
- Rips off an alien appendage and uses it as a weapon to knock another off in GM3.
- Rips an alien’s arm off GM4.
- Throws an engine with one hand in M2-8.
- Breaks both of Deadshot’s hands in M2-10.
- Breaks Afterthought’s arm in M2-11.
- Cannot lift a flying car while being pinned under it in M1-3. This could be due to the impact crushing his bones and muscles but sometimes Midnighter is shown to be extremely durable.
- Moves so fast a CSH doesn’t see the blitz in AV1-2.
- Manages to stay in front of machine gun fire while being peruses by a flying police cruiser in M1-3.*
- Outruns an explosion that he caused in M1-9.
- He’s faster than a gunmen can pull the trigger in M2-1. Even boasts about how fast he put his uniform on.
- Quickly takes out a small army of Multiplex clones by himself with no issue in M2-3.
- Before Nightwing can fire his handgun he kills the vampire Grayson was aimed at in M2-4.
- Quickly takes out armed guards with little effort in M2-9.
- Has tiny burst of super speed that allows him to vibrate a chair to escape and dodge electrical blast in M2-10.
- Takes out Amanda Waller’s guards quickly in M2-10.
- Runs through the God Train and quickly takes out the subway pirates in MA1.
- Rushes through Bendix’s gauntlet to save Apollo in MA2.
- Kicks a tank shell away then dodges and block machine gun fire in M1-1.
- Dodges machine gun fire in M1-2.*
- Dodges a flame thrower and throws a a manhole cover at the cyborg in M1-8. Does it again before disarming the cyborg.
- Midnighter is too fast and agile for space mutants in M1-9. A scientist claims they are ten times greater than a normal person. Who does that sound like?
- Blocks attacks from Dawn who is a strong and fast metahuman in M1-11.
- Dodges out of the way of a thrown car in M1-11.
- Dodges Draggletail’s tentacle in M1-12.
- Trips up Rosie and quickly reacts to avoid Dawns’s blast in M1-13.
- Ambushes Liberty One and is quickly kills three of them and uses one of their powers to kill Rosie before they can react to him in M1-14.
- Quickly disarms Grifter in MG2.
- Dodges a falling stalactite then dodges automatic gunfire in GM5.
- Leaps over a charging chimera in M2-8.
- Avoids the rain of bullets Deadshot fires at him before getting tagged on purpose in M2-10.
- Dodges multiple firearms wielded by Mawzir in MA4. After being slammed he dodges bullets at close range to set up his own attack to kill the demon.
- While infected with a nanite injection that slowed and shut down his enhancements he could not react to Minute Man who is a speedster in M1-14.
- Takes a beating from Regis, who is strong enough to crush a human’s head with ease in one hand, in AV1-8.
- Buried under thousands of tons of rubble by Tank Man and is still alive in AV1-14.
- Survives a beating from Seth in AV1-22.
- Gets thrown by an explosion before being crushed by a flying car in M1-3.*
- Being punched in the face by a cyborg does not phase him in M1-7.
- Dawn, who can easily throw a car one handed, slams him hard into the concrete and he keeps fighting in M1-11.
- Draggletail’s tentacle slams him through a building and he’s fine in M1-12.
- Survives a massive explosion from Shock and Awe that send him crashing to the streets below in M1-13. After taking a beating from Liberty One, she has to hit Midnighter with another explosion just to take the fight out of the fight before Dawn puts him down.
- Gets hit by a semi truck and keeps fighting in M1-19.
- Destroys his own ears to no hear the Six Killing Sounds in M2-2.
- Flown through a ceiling in M2-4.
- Slammed through a street in M2-5.
- Takes punches from Prometheus in M2-7. The fighting tears up a house and almost destroys it in the process.
- Survives a bomb set up by the Suicide Squad in M2-9.
- Slammed into the ground by the demon Mawzir in MA4.
Slashing and Impaling
- Easily cut by a cybernetic blade appendage but keeps fighting in M1-8.
- Takes a beating from some alien bugs before the impale him in GM3. Grifter has to save him.
- Not phased by meat hooks through the shoulder in M2-4.
- Get electrocuted in the goods and still fights in M1-3.*
- Survives being roasted in M1-7. The trench coat could be fire resistant.
- Survives an explosive blast from Prometheus’ nightstick in M2-7.
- Takes heat vision blast from Unified again and again in M2-12. This doubles as a speed/combat reflexes feat because he dodges some as well.
- Survives a energy blast that sends him flying through a reactor in GRAY1. If he stays conscious after the landing is unknown.
- Light based attacks get passed his pain dampeners in M1-9. They seem to cause him a good deal of pain.
- With no regeneration Minute Man took him out with three strikes in M1-14.
- Afterthought almost kills him in M2-9.
- Throws glass multiple shards of glass at once to kill Draggletail’s first host in M1-12. Midnighter momentarily stuns the second host but throwing his staff at her face.
- Sticks his business card in Asssssin B’s face in M1-19.
- Shoots Assassin B just perfect enough to paralyze him for interrogation in M1-19.
- Throws a meat hook through a vamp’s hand in M2-4.
- Kills a Multiplex clone with a fork from a good distance after leaping through plate glass and falling in M2-6. Busting through the glass also counts as a strength feat.
- Spears Prometheus’ hand with an iron poker in M2-7.
- Takes out twins simultaneously with shrapnel in M2-10.
- Takes one of Parasite’s teeth and takes out Harley Quinn in M2-10. This panel also counts as a speed feet.
- Launches a stapler into Bendix’s neck in MA2.
- His blood is strong enough to remove aids from his body and then some in AV1-18.
- Comes back from Seth snapping his neck in AV1-22.
- Nano immune system should protect him from a space virus in M1-9. Its believed his nanite healing factor would fight the virus in his system and make a cure.
- He regenerates fast enough to survive on Mars and even admits how bad it hurts in GM5.
- Eventually recovers from a massive explosion in AV1-22. How long we do not know but he returns in the series.
- Easily cut by a cybernetic blade appendage in M1-8. He is still bleeding from the attack by the end of the fight.
- Space virus slowly wears down his immune system in M1-9.
- Cannot fight off a nanite injection that cuts off his access to The Carrier’s door teleportation system and removes his cellular enhancements in M1-14. It actually worked and also halted his regeneration ability.
- Assassin B’s nerve toxin knocks him unconscious in M1-17. Note the time it should have took.
- After taking a bad beating and having his computers rendered useless it takes him a long time to heal in GM3.
- Survives the Six Killing Sounds in M2-2. It takes him out of the fight and seems to take a minute or two to regenerate.
Enhancements and Implants
- A brief explanation of his enhancements from SW5.
- He explains his enhancements in AV1-2.
- Locks on to everyone that is not Apollo in AV1-21.
- Paulus references that Midnighter can anticipate and counter hostile action in M1-2.
- Explains how it works to Olivia in M1-7.
- Allows him to arrange his opponents before a fight in M2-1.
- Informs Nightwing of his fight computer plan so he can kick Akakyevich in the face in M2-5.
- Tell Nightwing about the shrapnel and how he knew exactly how it would shatter in M2-5.
- Aids him with evading sniper rounds so he can save his lover in M2-6. Its also a speed feat.
- Let’s him strike at the precise second needed to take out a speedster in M2-9.
- Claims he can read the electrical activity inside Grayson’s head in GRAY1.
- Apollo says he shouldn’t be able to die because of them in AV1-28. Obviously he does not died.
- Paulus had it removed in M1-2 and then replaced as part of their deal in M1-5.
- Smells that all the wine has turned to blood in AV1-21.
- Need to pick up the scent of a cat so he can find it in M1-8.
- Stays awake through the pain during an operation to replace his second heart and implants in M1-5.
- Keeps him from falling under Spyral’s hypnosis tech in GRAY1.
- Having his second heart removed makes him cautious and not so reckless in M1-2. This could be that Midnighter knows he can easily die without it.
- Neural implants cannot seem to process multiple attacks from the same enemy in close combat in M1-8.
- Spangle’s psionic distortion field stuns him after taking heavy damage in M1-13. Rosie’s says it will keep him from anticipation moves.
- Opponents who are a nanosecond quicker than him gets past his combat computers in GM3.
- His computer cannot pick up Prometheus’ technotissue from M2-6. In M2-7 he says it makes Midnighter rely on the five human senses when fighting him.
- Afterthought’s powers can get past his fight computer from M2-9. In M2-11 Midnighter finds a way to beat him.
- A mild shock to the brain stuns him enough for Grayson to get the KO in GRAY6.
Retractable and highly durable staff
- Heavy machine gun rounds do not break it in M1-1.
- Blows up Dead space mutants in M1-9.
- Slaughters Multiplex clones in M2-3.
- Sneaks behind enemy lines into a German trench during WWI in M1-2.*
- After killing a man in his cell he switches clothes and cuts off his scalp to wear to ambush Liberty One in M1-14.
- Outnumbered and injured, he is smart enough to cut camera feeds and power sources while escaping Anthem’s building in M1-14.
- Sneaks up on Grifter in GM2.
Skills and Knowledge
- Picks locks fast in AV1-17.
- Knows how to pilot a fighter jet in AV1-22.
- Now how to use tank controls and fire them in M1-1.
- Paulus mentions he speaks German in M1-2.
- When heavily injured and outnumbered he lured Strikeforce Republic into traps to kill them in M1-14.
- Knows where to hit a large chimera to knock it out in M2-8.
- Takes on ten little Indians in M1-7
- vs Grifter from GM
- vs genetically created vamp from M2-4
- vs Prometheus from M2-6&7
- vs Mawzir from MA4
- vs Neron from MA5. This doesnt count for anything base level but is awesome nonetheless.
Midnighter vs Liberty One
- Round One from M1-13
- Round Two from M1-14
Midnighter vs Assassin B
Midnighter vs Suicide Squad
Midnighter vs Grayson
- Was a deadly samurai in a past life in M1-6.